How to escape from boredom (for creative ppl)

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What up guys!?
So, I've got 2 weeks off class, I mean holiday, coz of Christmas and upcoming New Year but I literally got nothing to do, so I got bored-- very-- orz

And I

Seriously, I don't have any ideas to fill out this oh-god-dammit-so-empty blog. Can anyone give me something like... an inspiration, perhaps? And how to escaping from this boredom.

Well, I do have something but idk if this one meet your expectation or not. But, in my case, yes! It's very entertaining! When I do nothing, I was like, randomly clicking video on youtube, watch some tutorials or DIY, and in another tab there will be my FB, refreshed every single minute--

Well, after randomly doing this and that and googling oh thanks god I have something to do and watch and of course find some inspiration and thanks WIFI!!

Wait...
Just

A

Minute.....

I have cramps on my leg--

OUCH!!!


Okay, so here's he list!! How to escape from (my) boredom!! 

1. SAY HELLO TO grav3yardgirl on Youtube!! She really made my day~ coz of her face and reaction of course~ Sippy sippy~!

But.... I just read something un-happy and I feel really sad.. I realize that on her YT channel, the last upload was on last year... and here's what I've got when watching her last video... On her video comment:


"To anyone who wonders what happened to her paranormal vlogs. she stopped because of bad experiences and she feels like she doesn't wanna take that path anymore."


Her bad experiences was her boyfriend passed away coz an automobile accident :(
I'm sorry for your loss... but come on! I hope you'll get well soon and do some crazy vidya again, Bunny! :"D

[UPDATE]
NO!! Bunny still active on Youtube!! YEEEAAAAHHHH!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

2. HERE'S WHERE I FOUND SOME INSPIRATION!! CHECK OUT >>> DOLLSKILL !!

*All photos belong to dolls kill <3*

I LOVE THEIR LOOKZ, CLOTHING, SHOES, EVERYTHING!! 
But, here I am-- on Indonesia-- out of reach, pricey coz I do have to pay some tax or something, of course pricey on shipping and I always feel insecure to order something from outside Indonesia WITHOUT A SELLER. Like when I bought ELF Cosmetics online, I searching for trusted seller ( there's many untrusted seller guys, believe me ), and boom! Coming right on my door in a month :)
And also when I bought a unique sweater or skirt or a wig from taobao.com, I believe you guys heard for a 'shop' in Instagram or Facebook, yeah basically they are a seller (trusted one) and I just like 'I want this, this, and that, oh, that one too', tell the seller, go down for the payment, and patiently waiting for approx. a month. 
OKAY, back to the topic!
......what? I just wanna have at least one of their goodies for my upcoming birthday :"D
/got a slap in my face/

OH YEAH, NEARLY FORGOT! I'VE GOT MY TUK SHOES YESTERDAY!! THANKIES DADDY!! :*

3. WINDOW, NO,  SCREEN SHOPPING FROM TAOBAO.COM!!
Yes, taobao.com provide many kinds of.... anti-mainstream stuffs? Basically I go for wigs and acc, but when my beloved seller open a brands that provide clothing I ALWAYS GET EXCITED and order for more. Oh, well, I'm a GIRL LOL
Okay, here is the list (got it from my beloved seller <3 ):

- Fantasy Sheep (http://fantasysheep.taobao.com/

*underlined brand is not always open, my seller always randomly pick 3-4 brand in 1 PreOrder times :)

.....OMFG, I FORGOT I HAVE A HOLIDAY HOMEWORK!
GOTTA GO NOW, SEE YA!

-bii
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS