Birthday /Belated/ Post!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hi, everybody! Bii's here after a-super-busy-time, finally I've got a time to post something like..

31st January was my Birthday~ YEEEAAAY!
I totally forgot to post, that I've got many wishes from my friends, my big family, and YOU <3
To be honest, this is a-most-complicated birthday ever (in many ways) and of course I can't talk much here, so... lets go to the fun part.

After so looooong I haven't ate a cake, on my birthday I've got one. Thanks Dad, kisses.


                                     

And gift. Yes, after turned 19 (2 years ago, now you know how old I am /sobbing/) I rarely got a presents (except from my lilsist and my dad). Is it something normal...? Guess it's yes. At least for me. I don't really care (coz I can bought it myself and my bf is not a 'person who give a surprise'. When was it start? Since my 17th birthday I guess), but I do appreciate it~ I'm very happy, no kidding!






BUT!!

THIS YEAR!!

IT'S DIFFERENT!!

TOO MANY SURPRISE THIS YEAR!!

LIKE....

1. I'm becoming a manga (comic) translator for Elex!!
O M G! My dream become true!! Gosh, I'm over exited coz it's like a long waited dream.. /dancing/
My very first translated manga is called 'Nijiiro Days' or 'Rainbow Days' be sure to buy it! It's very light and funny story!

                                
2. You know that I've said it before that my bf is not a 'person who give a surprise' BUT, LOOK WHAT I'VE GOT!


SAMSON METEOR MIC!! OH MY SWEET GOD!!!!

I do sing. In soundcloud. Covering Japanese Song.

I do want to buy it. BUT. He got me.

I'd cried when I got it..

I DO LOVE YOU BUT NOW I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE!

HUG AND KISSES FOR YOU!!

xoxo, ♥‿♥

3. Who doesn't love shoes? I got 2 shoes from my beloved 'Okama Friends' /coz bff is toooo mainstream/ and my lil sist!!
A funny story does existed, like they're from the same store: Adorable Project; but they didn't even know each other and I laugh when I've got them!

From my lil sist~
Just ignore my 'bulu kaki'
From my okama friends~

THANKS ALOT GUYS!! ★~(◡ω◕✿)


And today... is a Valentine days isn't it? So, I bought him /well, were not meet yet thou/ a pack of Bengbeng (coz for him Chocolate Bar is too damn mainstream, so he want a dozen of Bengbeng instead), 2 his fave K-On chara (Mio and his best girl, Mugi) and... shall I add something like... what? Idk.. I don't have any ideas right now, BUT I'M SURE I WILL FIND IT!!

It's getting late and I want to thank you again guys, I'm reaaaaaaaaly happy and I love you all!!


GOOD NIGHT!!




-bii
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS