Halloweeeeeeeen~~ Fem. Uta from Tokyo Ghoul!

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy Halloweeeeeeeen~!!
My second favorite day on earth. Because I have 2 event beside Halloween~ But before that, I'd like to post something like my make-up play, and wig play. And I don't use Sclera or something like that because it's too expensive here. But I did photoshop-ed my eyes, unfortunately, it turns out very very scary-- so, I decided to not post it.

Click here to read more :)

And one more thing, I did all of this photos with selfie. No kidding, I need a photographer :( I wanna do a proper session :( 
Anyhow, here's Female Ver. of uta from Tokyo Ghoul, hope you like it :)





Crappy Editing. How to photoshop /cry


Owkay, creepy enough don't you think? But IMHO I love this kind of make up and character. Coz, when I went to AFAID 2015 as Inori whohasverycutefaceorz I can't keep up with the character and end up ruined it. I have very boyish face when Inori from Guilty Crown has a very cute and small face. I'm really disappointed coz I can't do a proper girlish make up and my friends also say "You are not girlish enough to cosplaying that, and it's kinda creepy to look you like that." and "Inori isn't suitable for you" or "You are OOC! (Out Of Character)". Well, I'm just laughing but at the same time I was sad. Sad enough to leave my cosplay name, dangobii. No one notice me thou. But that's not a point. Cosplay is for fun. No matter your gender, religion, your body, even your face contour. But, remember, cosplay also have 'many haters', even your close friend, sadly. They will judge you, but sometimes they will courage you. Yeah, prepare yourself before coming to this kind of hobby. I'm not a full timer cosplayer, but I do have 5 years of cosplaying. My opinion based on 'drama' and 'my own and honest experience'.
Another crappy editing,
the first one was pretty good I guess.

OWKAY, THAT'S IT!! Sorry for not-so-long-but-complicated post.

And for the makeup I used for this look:
1. The Porefessional from Benefit
2. Smart Foundation Water Balancing Shade 21 (Natural BEIGE) from Innisfree
3. Eyeshadow book from E.L.F
4. Blushing Nudes 12 Eyeshadow Palette from L.A Colors
5. Hyper Sharp Liner from Maybelline 
6. Automatic Eyeliner Midnight Dream Black from My Beauty Story
7. Unbranded Eyebrow Coloring pencil (from Taobao)
8. Vamp It Up Matte Lipstick from Wet & Wild

Not so fancy brand, but yeah, with a little creativity you can do it. The one from Benefit doesn't count anw.

Anyhow, here's a couple tips from me:
- I prefer my hand to blend the foundie, coz when I used Foundation Brush from Ecotools they leave a streak and cannot blend well. 
- I don't recommend to used it for outdoor event. Especially when your country as hot as f***, just skip this foundation.
- When you have a hooded eyes, focused on your crease to give more dramatic look.
-When you used dark colour lipstick, use lip brush to create a perfect lips.

Hope it helps you, especially if you are in Indonesia, think twice before you buy things. Sometimes a couple of make up doesn't fit here :)

And... do I mention another event? 
Yes! 31st October is my anniversary with my BF~ So, we've got 3 years and counting. Our relationship isn't as smooth as baby butt, but we've overcome the hurdle. Thank you, Mr. R :*

3 comments:

  1. Bia, thax buat komen-nya kemarin, ya! Nah, ke komentar soal pos ini... Bia, anata ga...kakkoi, cool, demo chotto kowaii na, hehehe...(^_^;) Chotto ki ni natte, yattemitai na~ (^w^)

    Soal latihan di Blok M itu, gk ada kelas tari kok di sana. Odori Ai-sensei dapat izin buat pakai tempatnya buat latihan tiap minggu. Soalnya Ai Project kan udah sering manggung di sana :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sama-sama Prasti :3
      Maafkan kalau post ini /agak/ menyeramkan ;;w;; Tapi, ayo dicoba! Siapa tahu Prasti ketagihan www

      Owalaaah ternyata begitu.. Aku bener-bener baru tahu, lho. Keren Pras :Db

      Delete
  2. Huwahahahha keren,ketjeh berat bebh!
    tapi ngewrrryyyyyy juga xD #mauluapasihdit

    I really need to practice my makeup skill @_@

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS