Reeves coughhairchalkcough

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hi everyone!
My friend's really curious about this.
And here you go, fellas~
Today I wanna review about Hair Chalk,
I've got Reeves here in 12 colors.


And because I kinda love Red, so here put it on.
Oh, don't forget to slightly moisten your hair, so the color will stick.


Woow, such bright red here *w*
BUT!
My hair become stiff ;;w;;
And so I brush it--


Nooo;; the color's now fading;;
And look at my comb--

 *Thanks God, I use my old comb--*

And my hand--


.
.
.
I'm disappointed--
Well, what did you expect from soft pastel here =)) ?
 Nothing.
So, don't you use it.
This one is not for hair, but paper.
Case closed (?)

Oh, how to rinse it?
Easy, just use shampoo and taraa~~
It's completely gone XD




And for next time, I will review the booming hair chalk, Hot Huez.
I hope this one is the real hair chalk.
Mwehehehe.

See you next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS