Pull-And-Bear Girl!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hey everyone!
Today's #OOTD had a great influence from
my favorite clothing store, Pull and Bear XD
No, no, it's not a promotion ;;w;;
*rolls*

"Pull And Bear itself is a Spanish clothing and accessories retailer based in Narón, Galicia.  It was founded in 1986 as New Wear, S.A."
And now they're here in Indonesia~ *almost 3 year's I guess*
I do have another fave brand, such as Zara Trafaluc, Stradivarius, Uniqlo and Bershka.
But mostly, Pull and Bear~

And here we go~
Pull and Bear Tee, Belt, and Ripped Jeans, Guess Bag, Swatch Watch, Airwalk Wedges Shoes

Can't resist that tribalism pattern */////*
O-M-G-- 
I FORGOT TO UPLOAD A NEW THREAD 'WHATS ON MY BAG' LAST WEEK ASDFDSA
This Tee *acually a crop tee* were one of many things I've got that day...
Gotta upload it after this.

[Update: click here to see it :D ]

See you then~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS