NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

Friday, March 21, 2014

Hey everyone!
After looking in the internet about NYX Lip Cream, I decided to buy it!
So here we go, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Series : Stockholm 

Last stock in store! Lucky!



Here's swatch on my hand.
Oh, you can smell tasty milk choco aroma when opening the soft container cap~ YUM!

And when I put it on

( Errgh, sorry I didn't focus on my lips-- Will take another photo later ,,>_<,, )

I love it matte finish look coz lately I got bored of glossy lip, don't forget to mention I'm prefer natural looks. This one totally worth it!!
You must try it, girls!

You love: Matte finish, Long last, Natural finish looks
You Dislike: Nothing
Buy it again? : YEAH! Gotta go for another colors~ 


So, What's Next?

Thanks superkawaiiemoticon.tumblr 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS