What's In My Shopping Bag?

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hi everyone!
How's your weekend?
For myself, it was good, coz I can relief my stress LOL
(by shopping of course )
So, care to take a look at my shopping bag?
This might be an inspiration for you! 

Here we go~
 

JEENG~ JEEENG~~
...that's so.. untidy

 Okay, first I've got Jeans Jacket from Uniqlo, and here's the detail in the collar
I'VE WANTING THIS FROM THE FIRST I LOOK and I got it 

TEEHEE
THANKIES DAD! image

Next,
 And White Tea Body Mist from Martha Tilaar, I recommended this fragrant for active people!
Oh, the 'Ocean Mist' also have a nice smell~
Unfortunately,
I-- can't describe the details aaargh;; but trust me it's so refreshing!
image

Next~
 KYAAAA~~ My adorable earring's//// 
Left-Right: Pink Bikini, M&M Chocolate, White Vintage, and Tosca Owl
image
Srsly, I can't resist the cuteness////
Oh, and I'm wearing M&M Chocolate right now #FYI 

LAAAST!

A Jim Thompson T-Shirt from my Dad, and the only thing I know when I wear it was..
"WHAT A FABRIC!"
Guess it's a high quality cotton made in Bangkok, Thai.
It's stretchy, very comfortable, and what?
I'ts perfect! ;;
Why u no open store here in Jekardah? ;;w;;

Here's me wearing it~

Well, guess that's all for today~
See you later!


Thanks superkawaiiemoticon.tumblr 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS